Sangeeta was the most startling discovery of the 1970s, as the director of Society Girl (1976). Sangeeta and her family belong to Karachi. When she began her career, she had been introduced by Rehman, in Milan (1964), a film made in Bangladesh. After that, she got such a welcome that films literally rained on her. In the seventies, she had such major hits to her name as Tere Mere Sapne (1975), Bin Badal Barsaat (1975), Society Girl (1976), Mutthi Bhar Chawal (1978), Mehndi Lagee Mere Hath (1980), etc. Nowadays, despite a big crisis in Lollywood, she is still making hit movies, although the level of these films is nowhere near her work in the 1970s – Mag The Weekly – Karachi
- Noor Jehan in Incomplete Film Tara (1949)Date – 1949 Related Category – Pakistani […]
- Char Chand (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raj Ratan (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raahi (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Shaminder Pal – InterviewPhoto Caption – Shaminder with Azra “I have […]
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger Gang was one of many Kommissar X series
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger gang's second actor was Brad Harris. This movie was actually a German production. They had a series of movies
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyYou can watch 'gopinath ' movie on you tupe now .....very clear print.
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyI am very happy to know about her .god bless her . gopi ji was a great comediean .i have
- D. Singh commented on Vishal AnandHE IS NOT the son of Dev Anand elder brother. He is the son of Dev Anand SISTER.