Renuka Devi was famous Bollywood actress of the early forties. Mostly associated with Bombay Talkies, she acted in few of their films including Jeevan Prabhat (1937), Bhabhi (1938), and Naya Sansar (1941). Also sang some hit songs including Jhuki aaye re badariya sawan ki – Bhabhi (1938). Migrated to Pakistan after partition and acted in many popular television plays and serials under her real name, Begum Khurshid Mirza. Wrote her autobiography in 1982 called `The Uprooted Sappling’, which discussed the life of a literary person in British India – journalism education and work in Lucknow, married life with husband in Bombay, Hindi movie industry, migration to Pakistan, adjusting to Karachi, and working on TV. Notable films (besides the ones mentioned above) include Sahara (1943), Samrat ChandraGupta (1945) and Ghulami (1945).
- Noor Jehan in Incomplete Film Tara (1949)Date – 1949 Related Category – Pakistani […]
- Char Chand (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raj Ratan (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raahi (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Shaminder Pal – InterviewPhoto Caption – Shaminder with Azra “I have […]
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger Gang was one of many Kommissar X series
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger gang's second actor was Brad Harris. This movie was actually a German production. They had a series of movies
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyYou can watch 'gopinath ' movie on you tupe now .....very clear print.
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyI am very happy to know about her .god bless her . gopi ji was a great comediean .i have
- D. Singh commented on Vishal AnandHE IS NOT the son of Dev Anand elder brother. He is the son of Dev Anand SISTER.