Pakistani Cinema became loud and localized, wanting in artistic or aesthetic merits. The large number of films produced in various vernaculars speaks for itself about the decline of the film world during this decade. The cancellation of all censor certificates of all films issued prior to the imposition of martial law, the new code of censorship, Indian television and finally the influx of uncensored pirated movies from Hollywood and Bollywood resulted in the overall decline of film quality and good number of cinema houses were closed down – Mushtaq Gazdar
- Noor Jehan in Incomplete Film Tara (1949)Date – 1949 Related Category – Pakistani […]
- Char Chand (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raj Ratan (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raahi (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Shaminder Pal – InterviewPhoto Caption – Shaminder with Azra “I have […]
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger Gang was one of many Kommissar X series
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger gang's second actor was Brad Harris. This movie was actually a German production. They had a series of movies
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyYou can watch 'gopinath ' movie on you tupe now .....very clear print.
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyI am very happy to know about her .god bless her . gopi ji was a great comediean .i have
- D. Singh commented on Vishal AnandHE IS NOT the son of Dev Anand elder brother. He is the son of Dev Anand SISTER.