Harishchandra Sakharam Bhatavdekar Aka Save Dada. Almost certainly the first Indian film-maker. Professional still photographer often portrayed as an amateur, but, in fact, a businessman trading in cameras and film equipment on a nationwide basis. Made several shorts, including one on a wrestling match and one on the antics of monkeys. Best-known footage shows the return from England of R.P. Paranjpye, Minister of Education in Bombay Presidency, which he exhibited with imported shorts in a tent bioscope in Bombay. Sold equipment to Karandikar of S.N. Patankar’s company and retired from cinema in 1907. Interviewed in Screen, Bombay (30 April 1954).
- Noor Jehan in Incomplete Film Tara (1949)Date – 1949 Related Category – Pakistani […]
- Char Chand (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raj Ratan (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Raahi (1953) – ReviewYear – 1953 Language – Hindi Country […]
- Shaminder Pal – InterviewPhoto Caption – Shaminder with Azra “I have […]
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger Gang was one of many Kommissar X series
- Nader Madhani commented on Iqbal ShehzadTiger gang's second actor was Brad Harris. This movie was actually a German production. They had a series of movies
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyYou can watch 'gopinath ' movie on you tupe now .....very clear print.
- Shreesth commented on Latika – Profile & FilmographyI am very happy to know about her .god bless her . gopi ji was a great comediean .i have
- D. Singh commented on Vishal AnandHE IS NOT the son of Dev Anand elder brother. He is the son of Dev Anand SISTER.